Kill Me! Kill Me!

try the escape button Afforess

This game is totally awesome. I really wish I had the mind to make puzzle games like this. I wish it was longer, but i guess we'll just have to wait for a sequel. The only change I would make is adding a graphic that tells the player that they can access the main menu by pressing the escape button, or maybe just add a button press that restarts the level. I, like Afforess got stuck bouncing on a body in a corner because I did not know it was possible to restart.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

OH man

This is an amazing piece of work. Seriously epic win in so many ways.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Cool Origional Idea

I really liked the idea of the game. The gameplay was very origional. However, I didn't find myself compelled to complete it. The only reward you got for discovering the achievements was to find out what the achievement was. I understand that this is how they work on X-box, but on X-box the achievements are not really an essential part of the game. I think it would be more compelling if unlocking achievements could give you extra abilities that could aid you in getting the harder ones.

Climbing Ninja Climbing Ninja

I think its a solid game.

The concept was very cool and I loved the pickups you sould get. It got pretty hard though, I couldent beat it. I think it would have been a bit better if the early temples had more places tat you could go back to later with new powers. The only real gripe I had was that I was unable to jump while I was holding the arrow keys. It made the whole control scheme feel clunky. Just touch up that code and this will be great.