Final Mansion Final Mansion

Wow!

I'm not usually a big fan of stick person animations, but I just watched your whole series and it's pretty awesome how much the quality improves in each piece. You obviously had skills from the beginning as a choreographer, but the animation just got better and better. Great Work! Highly entertaining : D

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Made my day

Super creative typography with lots of flair :-) I love it. Makes me want to take a crack at it.

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

This is really amazing

Did you use any shape tweens? or did you do it all frame by frame?

TheBoogley responds:

It's all shape tweens, in fact we didn't draw anything, all the graphics are based on hand typed actionscript code... :3

Kill Me! Kill Me!

try the escape button Afforess

This game is totally awesome. I really wish I had the mind to make puzzle games like this. I wish it was longer, but i guess we'll just have to wait for a sequel. The only change I would make is adding a graphic that tells the player that they can access the main menu by pressing the escape button, or maybe just add a button press that restarts the level. I, like Afforess got stuck bouncing on a body in a corner because I did not know it was possible to restart.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

OH man

This is an amazing piece of work. Seriously epic win in so many ways.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Cool Origional Idea

I really liked the idea of the game. The gameplay was very origional. However, I didn't find myself compelled to complete it. The only reward you got for discovering the achievements was to find out what the achievement was. I understand that this is how they work on X-box, but on X-box the achievements are not really an essential part of the game. I think it would be more compelling if unlocking achievements could give you extra abilities that could aid you in getting the harder ones.

xKore - Syntax xKore - Syntax

Legit Track

I love this track man. Shoot me a PM about putting it in a flash game I'm making. The beat is off the hook, but I think I agree with some others here that it would be neat if it broke down into some really sweet wobbly baseline for a few bars somewhere in there.